Continuing education advances the knowledge, skills, and abilities of Pilates professionals, helping them to provide safe and effective instruction to their clients. The dynamic nature of the Pilates industry makes it imperative that Pilates professionals:
- Embrace the cutting edge of scientific information that validates the Pilates Method
- Stay abreast of developments in the field in order to stay competitive
- Broaden their skill set with a variety of approaches including training beyond the Pilates paradigm
Continuing education supports Pilates professionals’ capacity to work with a variety of clients including special populations.
Certificants must earn 16 NPCP-approved CECs in order to renew their certification. All CECs must be completed within a two (2) year renewal period.
NOTE: Certificants must keep records of their CEC hours completed; the NPCP does not keep continuing education records for Certificants.
- The NPCP provides a list of approved CECs here.
- Review the CEC requirements for NCPTs here.
Do you want to become an NPCP Continuing Education Provider?
As an NPCP Continuing Education Provider, the CEC workshop(s) you teach are listed on this website for certificants to consider when they are choosing CECs for their renewal requirement.
NOTE: CECs are awarded to workshops based on content hours. (1 hour workshop = 1 CEC.)
- Learn more about becoming an NPCP Continuing Education Provider here.