Preparing for the NPCP Comprehensive Exam
All study materials are optional.
**We offer quantity discounts up to 20%
Contact Lolo Arrieta to learn about the 2 bundles available!
The exam is designed to measure the skill and knowledge of a comprehensively trained candidate. Graduates of any comprehensive Pilates program can take and pass the exam after graduation without any additional study.
Candidates may use the following tools along with any other textbook to prepare for the exam.
- Online Practice Exam - an online experience that mirrors the NPCP Comprehensive Exam format. 60 questions reflecting the domains identified in the Exam Content Outline.
- National Pilates Certification Exam: Study Guide - a broad review of the NPCP Comprehensive Exam content, the Code of Ethics, Scope of Practice, special populations, contraindications, exercises including depictions as will be referred to in the exam, and some history for context. Guía de Estudio en Español
- National Pilates Certification Exam: Practice Questions - 60 questions that resemble the multiple choice format, language, and subject matter, reflective of the Exam Content Outline. These 60 questions are different from those on the Online Practice Exam. Preguntas Prácticas en Español
- Return to Life, by Joseph Pilates - a version available on Amazon for purchase in both Kindle and paperback formats. Vuelva a la Vida en Español
- Return to Life, by Joseph Pilates - an online, public domain version, original from University of Michigan - Google digitized.
|Available in Spanish and English
||Available in Spanish and English
Books can be purchased on Amazon. For more information or tips on how to prepare for the exam, please contact us.